Established Miami Family and Business Law Firm Delivers Strong Results
Reputable Florida lawyers also advise on estate planning and probate matters
If you are facing a complex legal issue, you need an attorney who is well-versed in the applicable laws and appreciates the practical considerations that affect your situation. The Davila Law Firm, P.A. in Miami advises clients throughout Florida on business and family law concerns, as well as other legal matters. Our attorneys have over 37 years of combined experience and know how to develop efficient and effective solutions for various types of challenges. Whether you are dealing with a business contract matter, facing divorce, or must resolve conflict during the probate process, our law firm will give you proven legal guidance and support.
Litigators diligently advocate for the rights of individuals and businesses
Since 2006, our law firm has been guiding clients throughout Florida to positive outcomes. We have earned the respect of past clients and our community because of our:
- Knowledgeable advice — With decades of experience, our lawyers have the knowledge and background to quickly assess your situation and outline the best course of action. You can use this counsel to make informed decisions about your case.
- Skillful advocacy — Although our goal is to resolve your case through negotiation whenever possible, we are known for our fierce tenacity when the situation calls for it. Our law firm will fight to achieve your goals inside and outside the courtroom.
- Hands-on approach — We are committed to offering you personalized legal support. We understand the law can be confusing, so our attorneys remain completely accessible and are ready to guide you through every stage of your case.
You may have concerns about the future, depending on the nature of your case. Our seasoned attorneys can guide you toward a favorable resolution and help you get peace of mind.
A single source for experienced representation in a variety of legal areas
Whether you are a facing a legal issue that impacts your business or personal life, you deserve unparalleled support. We handle matters involving:
- Business law — As seasoned business law attorneys, we frequently assist clients with business formation, contract law, breach of contract claims and commercial litigation matters.
- Family law — Our attorneys listen carefully to your questions about family law concerns such as divorce, child custody disputes and child support proceedings. We also assist with modification orders and the various types of adoption.
- Probate litigation — When issues arise during the estate administration process, our probate litigation lawyers aim to manage and resolve conflicts among beneficiaries or between beneficiaries and fiduciaries.
- Guardianships and conservatorships — The appointment of a guardianship or conservatorship for an incapacitated or missing family member is handled by the courts. Our law firm can help represent your interests in these complex matters.
Whatever legal issue you are facing, our dedicated team is ready to deliver skilled representation and guidance.
Contact a qualified Miami business, family and estate lawyer for a free consultation.
Davila Law Firm, P.A. in Miami represents clients in a broad range of business law, family law and estate litigation matters. We serve clients in the Miami area and throughout Florida. Call 786-706-5262 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.